Wednesday 22 February 2012

Solange - Carnal lingerie in pink (Festival of Sin exclusive)

Something a bit out of the ordinary for me... a trip into burlesque territory!

I had so much fun taking these pics - not only because I got to live out my Dita von Teese fantasies, but also because of two great people I got to meet on my location search.

Naiki Muliaina is the owner of Blue Moon Burlesque Cabaret and couldn't have been more helpful, arranging the stunning sets for photos (all except the very last photo were taken at her club). Be sure and check out their show every Saturday at 2.30pm SLT.

Autumn Teardrop took some wonderful photos and gave me some great photography tips - so inspiring, I must get my experimenty hat on again! I've included two pics she gave me in this post.

Anyways, on to the pics. There's lots of them! So I'll shut up a bit. Info about the outfit at the end.

Photo by Autumn Teardrop
Photo by Autumn Teardrop





Carnal is the brand new lingerie creation from Solange Cerveau, who will be well-known to silks connoisseurs of Second Life!

The outfit costs 450L and is currently exclusive to the Festival of Sin, but when the festival closes on March 3, it will be available in Solange's main store.

Slurl to Solange at the Festival of Sin


Hair - Audrey from Truth
Lace eye mask (tintable) - marketplace dollarbie from Lillia Coveria

1 comment: